For office remodeling
Call 301-948-7132 to request a free estimate
Someone once said, “Business is relationship”. We build a business relationship as we follow our ten-point mission statement:
- Always understand the plans and specifications before any work starts.
- Welcome the input of engineers and architects.
- Welcome the financial and acquisition procedures of the corporate office or building ownership.
- Provide written bids and estimates if needed.
- Clearly communicate the timetable for the work.
- Demonstrate detailed management of the budget.
- Continuously monitor the progress and quality of the office remodeling tasks.
- Consistently update all of the principals associated with the project providing one point of contact for everyone.
- Review the quality of the work of subcontractors and accept full responsibility for their performance.
- Keep the jobsite clean and organized; minimize disruption. Always remember this is a place of business and provide businesslike service.
We offer the experience to deliver various office remodeling on-budget, and on-time:
- Office suites, open floor designs, and executive offices
- Medical and Dental Practices
- Financial or Legal Firms
- SinMultiple business developments (such as a “strip” office complex)gle business office space (such as an insurance company)
All office remodeling trades are under our one umbrella.
- Develop blueprints or work from yours
- Take down and move walls
- Frame and finish carpentry
- Install windows and doors
- Plaster and put up drywall
- Insulate for comfort and acoustics
- Install electrical wiring, fixtures and plumbing
- Lay flooring, including tile
- Painting (interior and exterior)
Building Codes, Construction Standards, Americans with Disabilities ActIt’s our business to remain current on the myriad of local, state and federal requirements governing commercial building construction. Fire codes, handicap access in restrooms and entrances, and proper permitting are handled for you. This is another example of the benefit of choosing a general construction contractor’s services.
The office remodeling process involves two main steps:
- Pre-construction: consulting, budgeting and estimating. Our industry knowledge enables us to provide accurate budgets. You are provided a realistic cost analysis
- Build-out: We can sum up our commitment in four words: On time, on budget. We know you want a partner who takes responsibility for your project from planning to polish. Our job is project management. Customer service in office remodeling is a core value of our firm.
Making it easy “being green”There is a cost-benefit, return on investment strategy to energy savings. Energy-efficient insulation, heating and cooling systems, lighting and plumbing will send money to the bottom line.
- So-called “green” commercial building construction can be up to 70% more efficient than standard buildings, paying back the investment in seven years or less.
- Compact fluorescent light fixtures use four times less power than incandescent light fixtures.
- One waterless urinal will reduce water consumption by up to 40,000 gallons per year in a typical office building.
- Studies show that buildings utilizing natural light see less employee absenteeism. Retail sales have been proven to be 40% higher in shops with ample natural light.
For first class office remodeling
Call 301-948-7132 and get a no cost estimate
We are the top general contractor for office remodeling in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.