Bathroom remodeling makes an elegant retreat out of your current congested cubbyhole. If your home is older than five years, it may have dated bathrooms by today’s standards. Today, homeowners want comfort as well as convenience in the room they see every day. You can add beauty, luxury, energy efficiency and the feel of a spa right at home.
Call for bathroom remodeling from a contractor with a track record of excellence
Call 301-948-7132 today for a no-cost consultation
Bathrooms account for one in three home improvement projects in the United States
With that kind of demand for bathroom remodeling, a full service construction general contracting company such as ours develops deep experience that we put to work for you.
You benefit from one point of contact. We provide the multiple trades required to update your bathroom. You avoid dealing with a handful of different workers and single-skill contractors.
The result is quality: better control of the schedule, better flow of information to you, better craftsmanship. You know we’re in control of costs, demanding excellence from subcontractors, and ensuring the value of materials purchased.
Bathroom remodeling creates return on investment
- Your own comfort is priceless, and so every day you see a return on as you unwind and restore in your new bathroom, or prepare for your day in comfort.
- A realtor will often say, “You can’t afford not to.” Adding a bathroom, or transforming existing baths can bring at least a 70% return on investment should you sell your home.
- Our experience gives us the ability to set costs and keep to them. So your bathroom remodeling estimate has integrity to begin with and is realistic from the start.
Great ideas for bathroom remodeling
- Install a shower separate from the bathtub; it’s the perfect place for stunning ceramic tile with contrasting fixtures, and a glass door. The drama is designed in.
- A European-style bathtub or a free-standing tub. Retro is modern again.
- Natural stone such as travertine tile adds warmth, color and richness. Mix sizes for that custom touch.
- A Master Bathroom: For the king and queen of the house, we design unique custom cabinets and install quality fixtures.
Bathroom remodeling adds energy efficiency
This is a hot ticket for home owners and home buyers. Energy conservation saves you money every month. Low flow toilets really cut water bills. Radiant heating installed under your new floor keeps feet warm and utility bill lower. Next-generation plumbing fixtures – such as shower heads add savings. Today’s lighting is designed to conserve electricity, which reduces that monthly bill even more. You can change a window to add natural light. Wouldn’t a skylight add dash? It will also reduce lighting costs.
Remodeling what’s behind the fixtures, too
Your project can uncover small leaks you didn’t know existed, as well as mold, mildew and even structural failure. As old cabinets, toilets and sinks, tubs and tile come off we will spot and prevent any problems in-the-making.
Consider adding a whole new room
A powder room for guests adds elegance to entertaining.
A guest room bath creates what Europeans call “en-suite” accommodation.
A bathroom for your kids: They’ll thank you (and you’ll thank yourself) when they get a room of their own.
A master bath: It gives you the kind of “master suite” so popular in new home construction.
For your bathroom remodeling, turn to a licensed general contractor
Call 301-948-7132 and let’s get started on yours!
We provide bathroom remodeling in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.