HVAC InstallationProper HVAC installation for commercial buildings and residences requires time-tested experience and up-to-the-minute technical knowledge. Your choice of our general contractor services for this essential work ensures a recommendation of next-generation technology, expertly installed.
Get HVAC installation by home and commercial building experts
Call 301-948-7132 for a free estimate
The depth of our multi-trade company allows you to have one point of contact during the project, regardless of the numerous trade disciplines required by the project:
- Heating system installers
- Air conditioning expertise
- Ventilation and duct work installers
- Structural builders
There is no need to deal with separate contractors for each facet of HVAC installation. When subcontractors are involved, we directly supervise their quality and take sole responsibility for delivering quality.
Examples of some of our commercial projects with satisfied customers:
We placed cooling towers; set up computer room environmental units; installed heat pumps; and put through-the-wall air conditioning units in commercial and office buildings.
How construction experience benefits home HVAC installation
Our experience gives us knowledge of the sizes and outputs of current brands. So many homeowners think they need the same size unit as their neighbor. The fact is, one third of home systems are oversized. It uses more energy, raising your utility bills. If you know the size you need, we put it in. If you don’t, we’ve got you covered. To determine the capacity required in your home or commercial building, you get a “load calculation” based on your square footage and your comfort preferences.
- There are nearly 100 different brands, and thousands of different models on the market. We’ll break it down for you, clearly explaining the available options within your budget.
- We provide top-quality brands, such as Liebert; because we know and trust the equipment we’re installing, our technicians know precisely what to do to deliver expert HVAC installation.
Why are new products superior?
They use better components and improved technologies, and have been engineered to use energy wisely. This not only results in immediate energy and money savings, but also longer life for the equipment and includes manufacturer warranties.
Lower your utility bills
According to the Department of Energy, when HVAC installation replaces an aging system you can save $17.00 for every $100 you now spend on heating in a year. New, energy-efficient air conditioning cuts power consumption by one-third to one-half. A high-efficiency system pays for itself over time. If you’re installing your first system, most new models feature excellent energy-efficiency.
Improve the value of your home or commercial property
An upgraded heating and cooling system can result in the highest possible price for your home. When potential buyers see this, they immediately assume you took care of your home in other ways, too.
Ductwork and ventilation
- They are part of our full service, and are an intelligent companion to HVAC installation. If you have usable ductwork, it can reduce replacement costs. We’ll inspect your ducts, because if they leak you lose 25 percent to 40 percent of the cooled or heated air. If you need new or extended ductwork, consider it handled.
- We urge commercial and home clients never to ignore proper ventilation. Unventilated space can result in deterioration of furnishings. What’s called “indoor air pollution” spreads illness and allergies through your office, business or home.
Call now for a free estimate of your HVAC installation project
We are known as a first class general contractor for HVAC installation in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.