P and P General Contractors, Inc. is a full service general contracting company committed to construction excellence with extensive work experience in new construction and remodeling efforts geared for government oriented solutions.
We apply our personal approach to each client ensuring the goals and objectives are accomplished by delivering cost effective services and operating our business from the philosophy of On-time Services.
Our mission: Deliver Quality Services.
P and P General Contractors uses a multidisciplinary approach to all assignments to ensure that planning and trade expertise address the client’s requirements. Our services throughout the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan area include:
- Office Build-Outs / Renovations / Laboratories / Vivarium
- Heating & Air Conditioning Installation / Maintenance
- Blast Resistant Window Installation
- Fitness Facility Construction
- Electrical Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Concrete Foundations and Flat Work
- Carpet and Ceramic Installation
GSA SCHEDULEOur company is on the GSA Schedule for Facilities Maintenance and Management #GS-06F-0056P.
The Benefits of utilizing the GSA schedule include:
- Most favored pricing status overall for pricing to a Government Agency
- Discounts to project pricing during the life of the contract and for as many option years the Government wishes to utilize
- Pre-Evaluated performance through GSA and DUNS Open Ratings process
- Ease in contracting - a contract can be approved and in place within 24 to 48 hours.
GOING GREENP and P General Contractors promotes going green in the workplace and we consider it to be an important aspect to our government solutions. When opportunities arise to install ultra high efficiency HVAC systems, we encourage our clients to invest in green alternatives through the use of the latest technologies of environmentally friendly and energy saving systems. When renovating buildings, we look for options to reduce impacts on human occupants.
Representative Client List
- U.S. GSA - Headquarters
- U.S. GSA - National Capital Region
- U.S. GSA - Service Centers
- U.S. GSA - Inaugural Support
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Department Of Energy (DOE)
- U.S. Department of Interior (DOI)
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- U.S. Customs
- National Naval Medical Research Center
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Library of Congress
- Bureau of the Public Debt
- Smithsonian Institution
- Barrett Prettyman Courthouse
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration
- Montgomery County Revenue Authority
- Virion Systems, Inc.
- Phi-Deuteron Housing Corporation
- TRSG, Inc.