Custom Kitchen Cabinets
The affordability of custom kitchen cabinets surprises homeowners
Call 301-948-7132 to schedule a free cost quote
The result is furniture, not just a place to store canned goods. Remodeling, renovating or newly-constructing a kitchen is an investment in the most important room in the house, where most families spend the majority of their time. With custom kitchen cabinets you bring the same attention to inviting décor as in the rest of your home.
Hiring a general contractor is a wise choice
As a general construction contractor, we’ve built and remodeled numerous quality kitchens using outstanding hand crafting. We know cabinets! As importantly, we have all of the skilled trades under our umbrella. You only deal with one contractor, not several individual providers. Our installers are woodworkers – craftsmen. We take responsibility for any work by subcontractors. Because you have chosen us to be your contractor, you get one stop shopping for:
- Design and placement of the cabinets
- Installation of plumbing
- Rewiring, installation of lighting and other electrical work
- Laying countertops
- Installing the cabinetry
- Framing and finish carpentry
- Removing a wall when remodeling
- Adding a window
- Adding a food preparation island
- Extending your custom kitchen cabinets into a dining area
- Tile backsplashes
- Ventilation installation
- Don’t neglect new flooring: we install it too!
Enjoy the unique look of custom kitchen cabinetsYou have a choice of wood, from oaks and cherries through pine and maple.
You select from door styles that establish a “period” or “era” from traditional to ultra-contemporary.
You can mix and match solid doors, glass or partial glass doors, and open shelving.
The door pulls and handles complement the era.
Your choice of colors and veneers is nearly endless.
Countertops complete the picture; slate, manufactured materials and even wood.
Custom kitchen cabinets give you storage and convenience solutions
- Food storage areas can be built with a lazy susan, pull-out pantries, stacked shelved pantries, and a variety of roll-out trays. No more stooping to find what’s in the cabinet. Everything rolls out to you.
- Places to store dishes, glasses, silverware are improved with custom dividers for cutlery, glass fronted display cabinets, and deep drawers for storage of irregular items. Ask about hangers for stemmed wine glasses.
- Utensils, mixing bowls, food processors and other small appliances for cooking can be stored together. One popular addition is a drawer that pulls out to reveal a cutting board (which can be easily removed for cleanup). There are “floating” cabinets on casters than create a temporary food preparation island.
- A cabinet for the microwave, a pull out trash and recycling bin, a wine rack and even a home office can be designed for your custom kitchen cabinets.
When investing in custom kitchen cabinets, consider going green at the same time. New appliances complete your new look, and are significantly more energy efficient, which saves you money on utility bills.
Let us build custom kitchen cabinets for your home
Call 301-948-7132 for a free estimate
We install custom kitchen cabinets in Rockville, Maryland, Frederick, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Potomac, Germantown, Montgomery Village, Chevy Chase and Olney as well as Washington DC.